Monday, October 26, 2009

The weekend

Good Monday…

My computer is still pretty much fried, so posting has been sporadic. (I just had to look up the spelling for sporadic…I swear my brain is fried like my computer).

Andy took Friday off to spend the day with the kids since our sitter couldn’t take them that day. He took them to the office for a bit and the ladies loved them. I am sure he was looking for a break. It was really nice not to have to get them up at 5:30 am and rush to feed and dress them. So I am sure it was a relaxing day for the kids... not so much for Daddy. He was quite tired by the end of the day.
Saturday was a house day. I tried to get as much housework done as I possibly could. Andy was busy with the outside. He had to mow the front lawn twice just to get all of the leaves on the ground. He had to meet with a work associate in the afternoon; so needless to say, I never got out of the house that day.

Elinor has been having colic fits nightly around 6 to 8pm. They are quite unbearable. Andy is a lot better lately at handling it. I tried different formula for her last night and she vomited it all up… so that wasn’t it. The bath is pretty much the only thing that calms her. So, bath, bottle & bed came a wee bit early last night. They were in bed by 8:30. I was in bed by 9pm.
Kirsten knitted some Halloween hats for the kids. I think they are just the cutest. I love a handmade gift. Thanks Auntie Ag!



Ellie loves it. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment