Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mornings

The mornings before work are really quite hectic. I get up at 5am, shower and do my hair and makeup. Then I go fix the bottles for the day unless one of the babies is already waking - which usually happens. Today I got John up and fed him then gave him to Andy in bed. Then I got Ellie up and fed her and put her in her car seat. In my haste to finish getting everyone ready for the day I did not realize that the car seat handle was not all the way up and when I picked it up, Ellie was slightly forward and catapulted out of the seat and onto the floor - face down. Oh my god! It all happened in slow motion. I felt absolutely terrible. I finally calmed her down and gave her to Andy (I still had to finish getting ready).
This is what Andy does with the kids after I leave in the morning:

Ellie is on the left and John is on the right.

Have a great day everyone! I hope it starts out 10 times better than mine did.

Edit: Today is the first day of October. Autumn has definately arrived here in Huron, Ohio. There was ice on the car windows at 6:30am this morning. I have my fleece and flannel out for wear. Will definately need to consider one of these which I absolutely love.

No comments:

Post a Comment