Friday, October 16, 2009

Everyone is tired here

We went right home from the sitter’s house yesterday and Ellie continued to cry for about an hour. I had no idea what was gong on. All this time John John sat in his car seat and slept. After trying to feed her a bit, I then tried to rock her, I put her in the swing (her favorite) and still there was no relief. Finally, I swaddled her up and put her in her crib to let her cry it out. That didn’t take long, she was asleep within about 15 minutes. She was overtired. How is that possible? She took some really long naps at the sitter’s house. She has been napping a lot lately and I have to wonder if she is not feeling well or if it’s a growth spurt. How do I know?

Meanwhile, Andy came home to greet John who was full of smiles. We ordered a pizza. It was real bath night last night which is Andy’s job. He bathed them both and dressed them and we fed them and put them to bed. Then we got mostly everything packed for our weekend in Jamestown/Olean. We will leave after work today.

The weather is crummy… rainy and cold. I would rather see snow.

Three things:
1) keeping in touch with old friends
2) good hair day
3) trips to visit family

No comments:

Post a Comment