Friday, April 16, 2010

The Weekend is Here

It's going to be a really nice day today. We will definitely take in a walk.
John has yet to start crawling. I really thought it was going to be soon. Perhaps he will move right into walking. Who knows? I caught him chewing on a dog toy yesterday. I moved him way across the room away from the dog's toys. A couple of seconds later, it seemed, he was back over by the toys. It was quite impressive considering that he does not crawl, he just rolls. What really made me proud was that somehow he got himself into a sitting position. Incredible!

As you know, I am not much of a wine drinker. However, Leslie brought me a bottle called "Yard Dog" and I really liked it. It's a red wine but it almost has a peppery cinnamon taste to it. Very good. Try it.



And love, love, love this...

1 comment:

  1. not? much? of? a? wine? drinker?
    I missed a couple of chapters here...

    ReplyDelete