Thursday, February 11, 2010

Packages Tied Up With String


Look at what came in the mail for Elinor yesterday! My good friend Jennifer from Connecticut sent me some of her daughter’s clothes. We love the hand me downs… at least while Elinor doesn’t know they are hand me downs. I am sure there will come a day when slightly used clothing will not be so attractive to her. They are 18 months size. So she will be able to wear them next winter. There is a really cute rain slicker in that package. How fun! Thanks to Jenn and her daughter Caroline for their generous gift.

We are packing up and headed to Jamestown for the weekend. We just like to get out of town and there aren’t a lot of choices. But nonetheless, we always enjoy Aunt Pattie’s house. It’s the change of scenery and Pattie’s enthusiasm to help out with the kids that makes the trip so worthwhile.

Don’t you just love this? I feel inner peace just looking at it. I love it and I love all of her stuff.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment