Wednesday, February 10, 2010

6 month checkup

We took the kids to their 6 month appointment yesterday. Their stats are:

Elinor: 14 lbs 1 oz; 25 ½” long
John: 16 lbs 9 oz, 26 ¾” long

They also received 3 shots each which is always heartbreaking to watch. I was blessed that Andy was able to take time out of work to go with us. You would not believe how much easier it is when he comes along. He carries both car seats. He can feed one, undress one, play with one…. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a lot of work – but at least the work is divided between the two of us. The babies cried after the shots. Of course. We got them home and they slept in their cribs for 2 ½ hours straight. Poor babies.

Ugh.. I don’t have any new pictures to post. I should have at least taken a picture of all of the snow. The snow didn’t stop yesterday at all. Again, I was blessed that Andy cancelled last night’s council meeting and came home to clear the driveway. It’s supposed to be pretty brutal again today with more snow and wind.

We are hoping to get out of town for the long weekend. We will probably just go to Jamestown and maybe a day trip into Olean to see Andy’s parents. I would like to go skiing – but that won’t happen. So I’ll settle for lunch in Ellicottville at EBC and take in a Blueberry Ale. No skiing. Blueberry Ale instead. Life is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment