Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh Snap!

Just so you know how tired I am these days.... Yesterday I drove home from work and pulled into my driveway. Yes, I do this everyday.. but yesterday I found myself in the driveway without the babies. Oops! I forgot to pick them up at the sitter's house. Once I realized what I had done, I zipped right down the street at top speed! Thank goodness the babies will never ever know....
It's not good to be on auto-pilot. It's not just the babies that get missed.. it's all the little details of the day that can pass me by while I am in la-la land. I need to take in everything around me including conversations and press them into my memory so that I don't forget. I have found my memory to be really bad these days. I hope that is a sign of lack of sleep and not my age. Uugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment