Sunday, November 22, 2009

Monday again

Where does the weekend go? It flew by way too fast. I feel like the entire weekend is filled with just house stuff. House stuff and babies.

Today was a really pretty day. I dragged Andy away from the computer to join us at the park. We took the Lloyd and the kids. The kids were great. They enjoyed plenty of sunshine and fresh air. Then we took made a quick stop at our friend's, Lee & Anne, house. Their daughter had twin girls 5 weeks ago. Oh my gosh, they were so small. I cannot believe my babies were ever that small. Once home, they both took long naps. I was able to hang a new curtain rod and curtains at the back sliding glass doors. However, a bit of a snafu occurred. I washed the curtains and they shrank. So they fell about 2 inches above the floor. Why do these things happen to me? Why?
So I had to rip the hem out. So far I only have 2 out of the 4 done. But so far I really like them. I'm so glad I finally got them. Geez, we have been in the house for over 3 years.


A little photo session this afternoon...

New job tomorrow. But I am more excited about seeing everyone over the holiday. We travel on Wednesday. Wish us luck!

1 comment: