Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Family Time

We are in Olean this week staying with Mimi and Grandpa. I drove in with Kathleen and Morgan - packed into Kath's Chevy Tracker with the twins and the dog. It was incredibly uncomfortable but the rewards are endless. Wendy (Mimi) does the night shift alone. I must get about 6 or 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It is wonderful. Plus while I am here, I have no house work to do so I have a lot of relaxing time.
Pam came to visit today. I dropped the kids off at their grandma's house (Reg) while Morgan and I ran some "errands". We shopped at Old Navy. It was nice to fit into regular clothes. I am back to my pre pregnancy weight. I will start exercising (other than walking) as soon as the doctor says its okay.

Autumn is around the corner. Dad had a fire in the fireplace last night. Loved it!

The kids have been great. We miss Daddy terribly! Cannot wait until he gets here on Friday for the weekend.

1 comment: