Saturday, September 26, 2009

Computer Down

So, once again my laptop is not working. This makes daily posting very difficult. The laptop is over 4 years old. Is it time for a new cheapie? I will try to keep up with posting through my Blackberry. Thank goodness I have not given that up yet.

In other news...

Grandpa and Mimi arrive today for an overnight visit. Yeah!

The babies are now 7 1/2 weeks old. Ellie is getting a lot better... or maybe I am just handling it better. They are both full of smiles which makes any bad day great. They are also getting bigger which means they will have to move into two separate cribs very soon. I have also packed away all of their newborn sized clothing. John was busting out of his.

 

Back to work on Tuesday. No part time work, even temporarily, was granted to me. Next week may or may not be quite hairy... I'll let you know how the first morning goes.

1 comment: