Sunday, September 19, 2010

The weekend

Beautiful weekend here. I love autumn. We attempted a Fall Festival on Saturday. Then John had a total meltdown. He was carrying on to the point that it appeared as if he was foaming at the mouth. It was ridiculous. Dear god, we were only off the schedule about 15-20 minutes.
Note to self: I am the mother. I know the schedule. Must follow the schedule every day, even on weekends
The rest of the weekend we hung around the house. We did take in a lovely walk along the pier - I did not have the camera for that.
Have a great week.

Kiddos at 13 months:






2 comments:

  1. Elinor is very photogenic! I love the last picture of her! John John is lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grat pics. John John's hair is so coiffed, and then there is El w/ that smile! I love them!!!! Kell

    ReplyDelete