Friday, September 17, 2010

The job

I don't think I ever mention how lucky I am to have the job that I have. I work for a family business that has continued to be successful and grow. I really enjoy going to the office. I enjoy everyone I work with. I like the atmosphere. I like that it's casual. It's dog friendly. I love that I get to write and use my creative skills. I like the pay, the flexibility, and the perks. Next Friday a massage therapist is coming to the office to provide everyone with a 15 minute neck and shoulder massage. Boy, could I use one. The beauty of it is that the massage therapist coming in is my "regular" massage therapist and very good friend. I don't get to visit with her much these days. So, the perk benefits me in two ways.

This is what one of my favorite coworkers made for my desk area:





I love it! It is sort of empowering for me.
I hope that you all have jobs that you enjoy.

1 comment: