Monday, September 13, 2010

At the zoo


The kids and I hit up the Cleveland Zoo on Friday with our good friend Donna. As expected, the kids were awesome right up until their nap (1:30) time.. John couldn’t even keep his head up and eyes open on the wagon ride back to the car. Gotta love that they know their schedule.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera back at the bus, I mean minivan. However, Donna took a few shots.



I wanted to mention that Elinor is walking really well now with an occasional crawl. No more bottles for either baby todder. Woo Hoo! The evening bottle was actually much easier to get rid of than the morning one. Next on the checklist is Elinor’s paci. I refuse to buy any more, so when they are all lost and gone.. That’s it!
Grandpa and Mimi are passing through tomorrow and will stay for the night. It’s always nice to have them here.
The weather has been outstanding. I wish it were like this for Spring, Summer and Autumn. Andy and I even had the chance to sit outside last evening with a fire in the pit.
I tried to watch Mad Men at 10pm, but as usual, I couldn’t keep my eyes open past the first commercial.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment