Monday, March 1, 2010

Random



Here’s a couple of pictures of the kids upon waking in the morning. I don’t know if you can tell, but John John has completely flipped himself in the opposite direction. Elinor has John’s pajamas on because all of her jammies were still in the laundry.
We received a huge box of goodies from Aunt Leslie over the weekend. It was a bunch of clothes for John that baby Drake has outgrown. I love going through each piece of clothing and imagining baby Drake in each outfit and then Ben before him. They grow so fast. I miss those little guys (and parents) so much. Fortunately, we are taking a weekend trip at the end of March.
I think for traveling I am either going to buy or make these.

The babies had their first taste of nectarines yesterday morning. They gave me funny faces at first and then I couldn’t spoon it fast enough into their mouths.


2 comments:

  1. I am going to start running to. My goal is to be able to run all 6 miles of my road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 6 miles Lex? I am just trying to finish 3. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete