Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Headaches and Sunny Days

I have a headache the size of Texas today. It started in the middle of the night. Do you ever get a headache like that- The kind that aches while you sleep? Anyways, this is how the night/morning went:
John kept waking throughout the night on his belly, frustrated and crying and awake. I finally picked him up after about the third time and took him into the spare bedroom with me. Funny, how he never rolled onto his belly when he was snuggling with Mama. I got up at 5:30 and got myself ready for work. By 6am, both babies were being fed bottles. We changed diapers. I went to have a bowl of cereal and there was only about a ¼ cup left… so then I had to supplement with some whole grain toast. Then I dressed both babies. Meanwhile, Andy had to go out and work on the Scion battery because it was dead (damn Toyota. That car is only 2 years old and should not have a dead battery). Then I fed breakfast to both babies at 7am. Then I packed the diaper bag and my bag. I put the babies in their car seats. I grabbed my set of keys (or so I thought) and left the house. I got to work and couldn’t get in the building because apparently I had grabbed Andy’s set of work keys.
Did I mention the headache?????
----------------------------------------------------------
The kids and I were rockin’ in the City Mini yesterday. I should have taken a picture of them in it.

It was a beautiful day. We took Lloyd for an hour walk. The pup was so tired, he had to lay down in the snow during the walk. The stroller is totally awesome.. so light, easy to steer and maneuver. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment