Sunday, March 28, 2010

Apologies

So sorry for the lapse in posting.
The kiddos have been sick. Drake and Ben have been sick. We had planned a nice 4 day weekend trip to Milwaukee but had to cancel at the last minute because of Drake's pneumonia. I wanted to be selfish and just go... but then I had to stop and think like a responsible mother and make the choice (with Andy)that it was better if we did not expose the twins to pneumonia. They have had terrible colds. Today Ellie was so inconsolable that I finally decided to pack the kids up and take them to the walk in clinic. No ear aches, no fever, no respiratory problems - very relieved.
John will definately be crawling before the end of the week. He is on his knees and rocking every chance he gets... on the floor, on the bed, in the crib.. and always with that grin of his.
They are really great kids.
We have progressed onto Cheerios and yogurt eating. The Cheerios aren't really making in to the mouths (except Lloyd's)... but it keeps them so busy and quiet. I ran out and got the extra large box today... and you know how I hate to buy expensive cereal... but it will be worth it.
I will be away next weekend for Kell's mom's memorial service. I am so sad to be leaving the kids for 2 nights... but I know Andy will take such good care of them in my absence. They loooove their Daddy! Ellie is definitely a Daddy's girl.
Have a good week.
I'll try to get some pics or a video posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment