Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On the Mend

The kids are doing a lot better. Elinor has a terrible nasty cough.. but each day she sounds better. I have been busy this evening preparing all of the baby food in advance for my weekend away. I also wrote up a schedule. I somehow got my in-laws to agree to come out while I was away. It's not that I don't think Andy can do it alone... but if you don't have to then why do it. The help will be nice for him.
Sitting back with a cup of hot chocolate (I don't care if it was 70 degrees out today) and uploading a bunch of overdue photos. Have you ever used Picnik.com? I love it. So fun. I wish I had all the time in the world to be creative. Picnik helps you be a better photographer.
Here are a few good ones:






CAN YOU STAND IT?


Yes, two pics of Elinor. Because she is just that cute when she smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment