Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello Blog

So I never thought that when I set up to blog that it would be so difficult to sit down and do it everyday. Yikes!

Aunt Pattie is here for a few days this week. She is so helpful to me and I never have to ask anything of her. What a relief! She cleans my house and does the laundry. She gets up with the babies at night and takes care of them during the day. She makes me sit down and pump before she has even showered for the day. We walk the kids and the dog and she takes me shopping to get errands done. I wish she lived close.... all of the time. It's fun to just sit and feed the babies together. And I know that she really really loves the kids. Aunt Pattie dances with them and holds them close and gives them so many kisses.

Yesterday I went to the grocery store with John. He enjoyed walking up and down the aisles. We got plenty of complements.

Tonight is the Council Meeting where Andy's employment contract is up for review in a public discussion. After careful consideration, Andy did not think it would be a good idea for me to attend. So home I will stay awaiting the results until probably very late tonight.

I am looking forward to our company this week. We will have a full house: Peter, Leslie, Ben & Drake; Kathleen & Morgan; Pattie, Jim & Abigial. Very fun. Birthday party for Andy on Friday evening. He turns 34 on Thursday.

1 comment: