Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Coming soon....

As of today's OB appointment, I am now officially 1 cm dialated. It doesn't seem like much; however, the doctor feels that I will probably deliver within the next couple of weeks. Both babies are pretty low. That internal exam is no piece of cake, I'll tell you that much.
Dr. S was pretty impressed with how far I have come. The babies are very healthy as am I.

When we first started on the baby quest, I had hoped to have children by 40. Tomorrow I will be 41. Not a big deal. It's just a number anyways.

I am now done with work which is quite a relief.

My nesting has gone into high gear. Yesterday I vacuumed out the kitchen drawers and cabinets and reorganized the linen closet as well as Andy's t-shirt collection (the man has a billion t-shirts). Who knows what tomorrow will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment