Thursday, July 30, 2009

36 weeks

Here's me at 36 weeks...



It has been extremely hot here this week which makes it difficult for me to do anything outside. I did manage to take Lloyd to the dog park this morning. He got exercise and so did I.

I am finding it more and more uncomfortable to sit in a chair. My belly rests on my thighs and I don't like that feeling. Also there seems to be swelling in the entire legs which is not pretty. I really think my thighs are touching. Yuck!

Dad & Wendy are making their way to Huron from Milwaukee on Monday. They have been there for about a month helping my brother and Leslie get settled and to also look after Ben while Leslie had the new baby. I would say that they have completed their responsibilities in Milwaukee... now it's my turn.

This is what I am preparing for dinner tonight. I am prepared to make extra to have in the freezer for when we come home from the hospital. They are sooo yummy. I really think I could survive on just beans alone. Andy and I both really enjoy chickpea burgers as well. Definately give one of the recipes a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment