Thursday, August 19, 2010

NJ or Bust

We are on our way to New Jersey this evening. I am hoping the kiddos sleep most of the time since we are driving at night. Oh keep your fingers crossed that when we finally get there, after midnight, that they will transition from car seat to cribs. We are going to visit our Aunt Rosemary & Uncle John and staying at my cousin Rosemary’s house in Denville. Auntie has not always lived in Denville. This will be my first time that I see her current house.
When I think of Denville, I always think of Denville Dairy. I remember going there as a kid and waiting in the long line just for an ice cream cone. I suppose the place doesn’t look the same as I remember it from way back when.
Looking forward to visiting with family and having them meet the twins. However, we will miss our Lloydie as he is not able to make this trip with us. Lloyd will be staying with Janice and her brood. He always has a good time when he is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment