Friday, May 7, 2010

Something new

I caught John standing up in the crib... I would have grabbed the picture, but I was afraid he was going to take a leap out.  So, I had to deconstruct the crib so I could lower the mattress.  Oh, he is still standing in it... however, his upper body does not surpass the top rail now.  Oh my god!

Andy is on his way to the airport as I type this.  Nana is not well - so we got him on a flight to Boston.  We are very sad because we had a trip all planned 2 weeks from now so that Nana could meet the twins.  We never expected this to happen.   Please keep Nana and Andy's family in your prayers.  I just hope that Nana is aware of Andy's presence by the time he gets there. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry my earlier post didn't show up...
    My thought's are with you and Andy for Nana
    ~AND~
    HAPPY FIRST MOMMY's DAY!! (belated, now...)

    ReplyDelete