Thursday, May 20, 2010

Please Don't Judge Me


I got lazy and bought jars of baby food for our travels today.  How quick and easy meal planning must be when all you have to do is go to the cupboard and open a jar.   I think that it might be okay to supplement with some of these jars now and again. 
We are off to Boston for the weekend.  Please keep your fingers crossed that the babies (and parents) hold it together.  Our flight is at 7:30.  I am hoping they sleep on the plane.  Are you all laughing at me because you have some experience with flying with babies?  Do they or don’t they sleep on a plane?  Plus on top of all that, Elinor has a right ear infection. I certainly hope it doesn’t bother her.  I am packing ear plugs for the folks around us.
Back on Sunday.
Lloydie is off to his doggie motel.  He gets to play with other dogs there.  He will be absolutely exhausted when we pick him up on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment