Friday, October 28, 2011

Whoo Whoo!

I had trouble when it came to the twins' Halloween costumes this year. They are 2 years old.  They are picky and temperamental.  What could I possibly dress them up in?  I mean, they will never remember this Halloween.  It is more for me to feel good about myself as a mother. So, I came up with an idea on costumes that would be easy.  Ponchos!  I made a ghost poncho for John.  Just flip it over the head. For Elinor, I made an owl poncho with a headband.  So, we went to a community Halloween party last night. Disaster.  Neither would wear their costume.  Neither would stand with me.  I finally had to scoop them up and leave. It was unsafe.  I felt defeated as a twin mom.  No costumes and no party. No fun.
However, today at home was a different story for Elinor.  I could not keep the darn costumes away from her.  (John still needs convincing)..

There's always next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment