Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Raking Leaves

We did some raking this weekend.  The kids loved being outside and messing up the piles of leaves.  It was a bit on the chilly side.



John is really improving with his speech.  He can say everyone's names including the dog.  He has begun to put two words together "Where Daddy?" "Hi Mama".   We are really pleased. 
No potty training yet... but I am thinking it will be soon because John tells me when his diaper is dirty.  I don't look forward to it at all.  I wish there was a potty training school that we could send our kids to for a week... sort of like dog obedience school.  They would come back potty trained.  
I need to start on their Halloween costumes.  They are going to be very simple costumes.  I'll give you a peak when they are done. 

1 comment: