Friday, May 27, 2011

I never learn

I really thought he was carrying the container of blocks around because he was going to use them in another room..... when will I learn?

He always has a plan.  Which is pretty amazing if you think about it.  He wanted to see what was on top of the counter. He stopped, he thought and figured out what he needed to achieve that goal.   His mind just blows me away sometimes.  I know, I know, it's all about development.  I am not saying that he is Einstein.... but it is really interesting the way a toddler's mind works.  I like the way he solves a problem. I hope he carries that into adulthood.


No big plans for the holiday weekend. I like being home.  I am going to take the twins here  tomorrow for a bit.  Andy has to drive to Buffalo to pick his Dad  and then drive him back to Olean.  We were just in Western NY for a funeral on Wednesday.  More driving for Andy.  He'll be back on Sunday though.  So we still get one more day, Monday, with him.   We'll hit the parade on Monday morning.   
Have a super weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment