Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Feeling the Music

Yes, another video. But this stuff makes even my bad days better.


Doesn't that make you smile?  Sometimes, all I have to do is start singing something and they start to jig. Incredible.  They are a lot like their Daddy in that way (with a bit of Aunt Pat mixed in).  

The rain has been keeping us inside.  It's supposed to be better this weekend. I was able to plant some flowers last weekend.  I sure hope they live through the rain and the cold from this week.
John says "mama" now.  Nothing gets me out of bed faster in the morning, than when I hear my boy yell out "mama!"  I love it.  Music to my ears.
Here's a pic of my girl in piggies.  I didn't do it.  The sitter's daughter kept Elinor still in front of the tv (don't even get me started on that).  Elinor kept them in for about 10 minutes.  I have to hairspray her hair over to the side just to keep it out of her face. She won't let me put a clip in it.  Ever.



And one of John and Andy just for the hec of it. They're cute too. 


We got to do a bit of video calling with Auntie Kell and Lex (pretty girl) this evening.  I love that.  Everyone should have access to that. An email is fine.  A phone call is great.  But a video call..... nothing better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment