Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Snowy Day

We received about 5 inches of snow today. The last time I checked it was March.  I love the snow.  Really.   If it weren't for my kids I would secretly wish that we had it all year round.  But the kids are getting stir crazy.  It's time to get them outside.  To the park.  In the grass.  In the kiddie pool.
Lately, John has been waking up from afternoon naps and crying for forever.  He doesn't want anything.  He doesn't want up. He doesn't want down. He doesn't want a snack. Wait, yes he does. Nope, he really doesn't. Uugh!!!!  What does the crying mean?  It's not like it wasn't a quality nap.  Today's nap was 3 hours.

Oh, which reminds me.  After I put the kids in their cribs, I found John dangling over the edge  and screaming.  Note to self: must find a way to keep a climber in the crib.
26 days until our trip South.  I still need to find a dress to wear to the wedding.  Tomorrow is my big shopping day... without kids.  It's tomorrow or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment