Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Under the Weather

So both kids are sick. They started with a bit of a cold and a cough.  John felt feverish yesterday.  Elinor woke at 2am crying and did not sleep well.  Her whole body was burning hot.  I took her to the doctor - yes, I missed one of the two days of work this week - and the doctor diagnosed RSV/bronchiolitis and a right ear infection.  He said that John most likely has RSV too.  There is no course of treatment for that. It just simply runs its course.  She is on an antibiotic for the ear infection.  She has not eaten much.  I am hoping that she does not get dehydrated.  Oh, I hope tonight is a better night.

-------
So I am about one week past due on getting my roots colored.  I had to cancel my appointment because we went to Wisconsin.  I cannot get in until March 4th.  It's quite frightening how bad my hair looks today... I can't even imagine what I will look like by March 4th.  Needless to say, I won't be going out much and if I do, a hat is in order.
Note to self: pick up cute hat.

I'm going to hit the hay too.  I'm not feeling so great... imagine that.

1 comment: