Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

The snow started coming down around noon today.  We didn't get out of the house at all.  The kids stayed in the jammies for most of the day.  They are definitely giving up their morning nap when they are home with me.  I struggle with that, because I don't know how to shower and get dressed for the day if they are not napping.
We did not get to the grocery store today. The minivan is in the shop getting repaired from a fender bender. Oops!  So I made do with what I had.  This is a really great dish filled with lots of vitamins.  The kids think it is macaroni and cheese, I'm sure.  You should definitely try it. I didn't have any onions on hand, so I made it without.  Plus, I added some peas to add a bit more veggie for the kiddos.  They really love squash.
After they went to bed tonight, I put my ski pants and coat on (the only time I get to wear them anymore) and shoveled the driveway.  Andy had a council meeting this evening.
Who knows how much more snow we are supposed to get!



No comments:

Post a Comment