Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas morning.  Kids woke to find that Santa had brought them a trampoline and a Rody horse. Big hits.  They were a little frightened at first - but soon settled in to all of the presents. 

John ripped right into a Snuggle Buddy from Auntie Kell. 

Elinor chose the Button Art from the Smiths

Then it was time for kids to strip down to their underwear which they so frequently do.  I think they get that from their Uncle Peter. 
 John was intent on showing me what his remote control Thomas could do up at the counter while I fixed cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 

The magnetic dress up dolls kept Elinor busy. 

Playing with Daddy 

My favorite picture of the day.  It just says it all! 

Andy's family arrived the day after Christmas and stayed for a few days. We had the whole crew here.  Although in years past we have always traveled for Christmas to be with family, I have to admit that I liked having just the four of us here for the actual holiday.  A new tradition has been born.  
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment