Sunday, July 31, 2011

I See Gymnasts in my Future

The twins hardly play with their toys.  So I have to get creative most days.  Any activity that lasts at least 8 minutes is a good one.  I don't know why I thought of this before... but the homemade balance beam kept their attention for at least 10 minutes.  Extra special!
 Look at Elinor's face and body language on the last photo!  PRICELESS! 



I finally broke down and had Elinor's hair trimmed in the back.  She was so easy at the salon.  It was only $6 to cut off the mullet in the back.  Not sure why I waited so long to do it.  I think I was hoping that it would all start to blend.... but it never did.  
 Birthday week this week.  It ends with a trip to Olean for the weekend and a trip to the pediatrician.  

No comments:

Post a Comment