Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Poor John John

So I am not going to beat around the bush ....
John has some fierce diaper rash!

The poor boy wouldn't even sit down in the tub. He just cried and cried. I let him run around naked for a while, thinking that the air might do it some good. Oh my gosh, I feel so terrible. I could feel the burn while putting the diaper rash creme on. Any suggestions on a quick treatment or soother?

So while I was attempting to make John feel better, Elinor was fooling around with the bathroom door and slid the door over her little toesies. So she started screaming too. I had her up on the bathroom sink running cold water over the piggies.
So needless to say... bath time this evening was a bit challenging.


Andy is away helping his dad who underwent an angioplasty this morning. The procedure was a success and Dr. White will be back to running within the week.
Andy will be back tomorrow. I was away last week for work. Dad & Wendy came in to town as backup for Andy. (Where's my backup this week?) Just kidding. The kids have been great. The morning went very smoothly. I am grateful.


I just finished a bowl of homemade lentil soup. I don't know where I got the recipe. I have made it before. I cook it all day in the slow cooker and then it calls for balsamic vinegar and olive oil at the end. So good. You know me... I do love a bean.

Here are a couple of random pics from last weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment