Monday, June 7, 2010

Start to the Week


Red Sox vs. Indians at The Prog tonight with Cindy.  Look for us behind home plate. Cindy got some awesome tickets.  Look for Andy wearing a Red Sox tattoo sleeve.  Thanks Cindy. Lisa and Chris Basting are babysitting. I am hoping that Lisa can work her magic and get the kids to stay up a wee bit later so that maybe they can sleep past 5 am.  I really need to get their schedule adjusted….
Pack and prepare for the 20th Reunion this weekend. Kiddos are staying with their Aunt Pattie so that Andy and I can party freely with the rest of the Alumni.  I never did get down to my college weight like I so wanted to do.  Very much looking forward to seeing Kelly & Meg; even though I don’t need a college reunion to see them.  Cheers to 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment